Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel||Application:||Mining,Sand,Powder|
|Screw Blade Mateialls:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel||Angle:||Less Than 60 Degree|
219mm Sand Screw Conveyor,
Seamless Pipe Sand Screw Conveyor,
219mm sand auger conveyor
219mm Diameter Shaft Type LSY Seamless Pipe Sand Screw Conveyor
Screw conveyor, commonly known as auger, is a kind of conveying equipment widely used in mineral, feed, grain and oil and construction industries. From the perspective of conveying material displacement direction, screw conveyor is divided into horizontal screw conveyor and vertical screw conveyor, which are mainly used for horizontal conveying and vertical lifting of various loose materials such as powder, granular and small pieces.
1. Large bearing capacity, safe and reliable
2. Strong adaptability, convenient installation and maintenance and long service life
3. The whole machine has small volume and high speed to ensure fast and uniform transportation
4. The discharge end is equipped with cleaning device, which has low noise, strong adaptability and flexible layout of inlet and outlet
5. Good sealing performance. The shell is made of seamless steel pipe, and the end is connected with flange to form a whole, with good rigidity
The screw conveyor uses the rotating screw to move the conveyed materials along the fixed casing for conveying. The head and tail bearings are moved outside the casing. The lifting bearing adopts sliding bearing and is equipped with dust-proof sealing device. The bearing bush is generally powder metallurgy. The felt bearing bush is used for conveying cement, and the lifting shaft and screw shaft are connected by sliding block.
1. The center line of the chute and the spiral shaft shall maintain good coaxiality.
2. The joints between the sections of the chute shall be tight without dislocation. Gaskets can be added between sections and between the top cover and the chute to ensure the sealing of the chute. At the same time, the length error of the chute can be adjusted.
3. The clearance between the inner wall of the chute and the spiral body shall be equal.
4. The shaft of the driving device and the screw shaft shall maintain good coaxiality. During adjustment, the height of the drive can be adjusted with the help of shims.
5. After installation, the spiral body shall be subject to static balance test.
6. The intermediate suspension bearing shall reliably and properly support the connecting shaft to avoid radial deformation of the spiral shaft. The installation can meet the requirements by adjusting the gasket between bearing shells.
7. After the installation of the whole machine, check whether there are sundries in the machine and whether sufficient lubricating oil is added at each lubricating position.
8. During no-load commissioning, the bearing shall not leak oil, and the bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 20 ℃. During load test run, the bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 30 ℃.
Contact Person: Emily