Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screw Blade Mateialls:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel||Angle:||20 Degree|
|Product Name:||Tubular Screw Conveyor||Diameter:||219/273/315mm|
Seamless Pipe Tubular Screw Conveyor,
Smooth Running Tubular Screw Conveyor,
Seamless Pipe inclined screw conveyor
Tubular screw conveyor, also known as screw feeder, is mainly used for conveying powdery and granular materials between inclined rooms. The maximum feeding size is less than 5mm. It has the characteristics of lightness, quietness and airtightness. It can be customized according to user requirements. Diameter, different length, different inclination, and can be equipped with a speed regulating motor to continuously adjust the speed to achieve the purpose of quantitative feeding.
Characteristics are below:
1. Large bearing capacity, safe and reliable
2. Strong adaptability, convenient installation and maintenance and long service life
3. It can convey in reverse, and it can also make a conveyor convey materials in two directions at the same time, that is, towards the center or away from the center.
4. Good sealing, the shell is made of seamless steel pipe, and the ends are connected with each other by flanges, and the rigidity is good.
5. Easy to load and unload. The horizontal screw conveyor can be loaded and unloaded at any point on the conveying line; the vertical screw conveyor is equipped with a relatively screw-type reclaiming device, which has excellent reclaiming performance; the use of the screw shaft that is in direct contact with the material pile has automatic reclaiming performance The capacity can be used as a reclaiming device for other types of ship unloading machinery in the port.
The screw conveyor uses the rotating screw to move the conveyed material along the fixed casing to carry out the conveying work. The head and tail bearings are moved to the outside of the casing. The hanging bearing adopts a sliding bearing and is equipped with a dust-proof sealing device. The bearing bush is generally used Powder metallurgy, the conveying cement adopts felt bearing bushes, and the suspension shaft and the screw shaft are connected by sliding blocks.
1. The center line of the trough and the screw shaft should maintain good coaxiality.
2. The joints between the sections of the trough should be tight and there should be no misalignment. Gaskets can be added between the sections and between the top cover and the trough to ensure the sealing of the trough. At the same time, the length error of the trough can also be adjusted.
3. The gap between the inner wall of the trough and the spiral body should be equal.
4. The drive shaft and the screw shaft should maintain good coaxiality. When adjusting, the height of the drive device can be adjusted with the help of a spacer.
5. After the spiral body is installed, a static balance test should be carried out.
6. The intermediate suspension bearing should reliably and properly support the connecting shaft to avoid radial deformation of the screw shaft. The installation can be achieved by adjusting the gasket between the bearing bushes.
7. After the whole machine is installed, check whether there is any sundries in the machine and whether all lubricating places are filled with enough lubricating oil.
8. During the no-load test run, the bearing should not leak oil, and the bearing temperature rise should not exceed 20°C. During the load test, the bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 30°C.
Contact Person: Emily