Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||380/410/460/480v||Screw Blade Mateialls:||Stainless Steel|
|Angle:||Horizontal||Product Name:||Tubular Screw Conveyor|
Horizontal Stainless Steel Auger Conveyor,
6mm Stainless Steel Auger Conveyor,
6mm stainless steel auger screw
LSY 219mm Diameter Seamless Pipe Tubular Screw Conveyor With Hanger Bearing
LSY series screw conveyor is a new type of conveying equipment that uses rotating spiral blades to continuously push materials in a closed circular section shell. It can convey non-sticky dry powder materials and small particle materials, such as cement, powder Coal ash, lime, etc.
Characteristics are below:
1. Compact size, small section size and small floor area. It is easy to enter and exit hatches and carriages in the unloading operation of the port.
2. It can realize sealed transportation, which is conducive to the transportation of flying, hot and strong smelling materials, reduce environmental pollution and improve the working conditions of port workers.
3. Easy loading and unloading. The horizontal screw conveyor can load and unload at any point on its conveying line; The vertical screw conveyor equipped with relative screw reclaiming device can have excellent reclaiming performance; The spiral shaft in direct contact with the material pile has the ability of automatic reclaiming, and can be used as the reclaiming device of other types of ship unloading machinery in the port.
4. It can be transported in reverse direction, or one conveyor can transport materials in two directions at the same time, that is, to the center or away from the center.
The screw conveyor uses the rotating screw to move the conveyed material along the fixed casing to carry out the conveying work. The head and tail bearings are moved to the outside of the casing. The hanging bearing adopts a sliding bearing and is equipped with a dust-proof sealing device. The bearing bush is generally used Powder metallurgy, the conveying cement adopts felt bearing bushes, and the suspension shaft and the screw shaft are connected by sliding blocks.
1. The screw conveyor shall be started without load, that is, when there is no material in the shell, and then feed to the screw conveyor. Before and after start-up, check whether the reducer drives stably. If there is any abnormality, stop immediately for inspection and try to eliminate it. Check the condition of the screw cover plate and whether there is sediment or other sundries in the screw. It is forbidden to drive when the screw is blocked.
2. The joints between the sections of the trough should be tight and there should be no misalignment. Gaskets can be added between the sections and between the top cover and the trough to ensure the sealing of the trough. At the same time, the length error of the trough can also be adjusted.
3. The gap between the inner wall of the trough and the spiral body should be equal.
4. The drive shaft and the screw shaft should maintain good coaxiality. When adjusting, the height of the drive device can be adjusted with the help of a spacer.
5. After the spiral body is installed, a static balance test should be carried out.
6. The intermediate suspension bearing should reliably and properly support the connecting shaft to avoid radial deformation of the screw shaft. The installation can be achieved by adjusting the gasket between the bearing bushes.
7. After the whole machine is installed, check whether there is any sundries in the machine and whether all lubricating places are filled with enough lubricating oil.
8. During the no-load test run, the bearing should not leak oil, and the bearing temperature rise should not exceed 20°C. During the load test, the bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 30°C.
Contact Person: Emily